I need information

  • pajarapinta
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2012
      I'm from Argentina. I am new to the marbling. I need information. With that ink is the marbling?
    • George Reynolds
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
        I'm going to guess that your last sentence should read "with what ink is the marbling done?" Actually it's not ink but paint and there are different types of marbling using different types of paint. A common one is acrylic paint.
        George

        Sent from a distant corner of the galaxy.
      • anthonianthonianthoni
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2012
          Another kind of "ink" is watercolor or gouache , diluted with water and mixed with ox gall . This type of paint has some advantages over acrylics , like some patterns ( shell, stormont) work best with watercolor . However, acrylics are waterproof, unlike watercolors, so some people prefer them because of this.