Re: Marbling Stylus?

  • Sharon Gellerman
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      I would like to know about that toto, and what type of size they use for
      ebru it seems much thicher that carageenan.

      --
      *Sharon Gellerman*
      *ColorVibe Designs*

    • Lynn Shimizu
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        Thanks for the replies from everyone! I'm going to go ahead and look for skewer sticks next time I go to the store. If yall would be so kind, I would also like to know the answer to Sharon's question also. When I try with my paints, the paint doesn't seem to follow (not sure if thats the right word to use), but the paint doesn't seem like to move like those in videos that I see.

        thanks