Re: [Marbling] Re: Marbling Stylus?

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
      I use the wood skewers but my favorite, because I can clean it easily, is a thin sock knitting needle!
      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      On 10/01/12, John Goode<watermarktile@...> wrote:

      I like my cat whisker on a pop sicle stick with some black electrical
      tape...but I float delicate oxides on carrageenan and do
      miniatures.....when i produce cotton/fiberorpaper.. you will find me with
      wood food skewers about 8 inches long and my steel cut/tool thats a
      pic....Hope this helps.
      In Marbling
      John Goode

    • Sharon Gellerman
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
        I would like to know about that toto, and what type of size they use for
        ebru it seems much thicher that carageenan.

        --
        *Sharon Gellerman*
        *ColorVibe Designs*

      • Lynn Shimizu
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
          Thanks for the replies from everyone! I'm going to go ahead and look for skewer sticks next time I go to the store. If yall would be so kind, I would also like to know the answer to Sharon's question also. When I try with my paints, the paint doesn't seem to follow (not sure if thats the right word to use), but the paint doesn't seem like to move like those in videos that I see.

          thanks