Re: from Jake Benson

  • sixshort@yahoo.com.au
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 22, 2001
      Hi Jake (or is it Iris? - it is confusing to work out who actually
      sent the reply to my question) I am very happy to get such a long
      and erudite answer to my questions. The information is exactly what
      I have been searching for - thanks a million. It will take me days
      to absorb all the info, and then many more days to try it out! As for
      my market, I am on a search to find out where I am actually going.
      Up until now I have sold mostly A4 papers for craft, wedding
      invitation backings, and made cards, boxes, writing paper etc. to
      sell at craft markets, and lately I have sold A2 sheets to
      bookbinders for endsheets. My preference is to make and hopefully
      sell only marbled paper, not actually make items from it myself - so
      fiddly and time-consuming! So I am working hard at learning every
      aspect of the craft, and hoping to get to the "art" level
      eventually. It has been quite inspirational to read the questions
      and answers in this website, and exciting to get replies to my own
      questions. As we say in Australia "good on yer, mate" Best
      regards, Joan Ajala

      --- In Marbling@y..., irisnevins

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 22, 2001
        Jake wrote the reply....he had trouble with his email and I forwarded it.
        He is an endless fountain of great information!

        i.n.