Re: mc

  • Sohail Akhtar
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 26, 2012
      SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT ELSE IS USED IN SIZE. AND WHICH COLOR  USE EBRU ARTIST FOR FABRIC MARBLING?. AND IS IT THE DISHWASHING DETERGENT IS ALTERNATE OF OXGALL?.

    • kathryn fanelli
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2012
         Hi Sue,

        So sorry I posted your message to the group, I hope it doesn't stir up anything or ruffle feathers.
        I cannot find a way to delete it. So sorry.

        kathryn