Re: mc

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2012
      do you know what the ALCO is made of?

    • Sohail Akhtar
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 26, 2012
        SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT WHAT ELSE IS USED IN SIZE. AND WHICH COLOR  USE EBRU ARTIST FOR FABRIC MARBLING?. AND IS IT THE DISHWASHING DETERGENT IS ALTERNATE OF OXGALL?.

      • kathryn fanelli
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2012
           Hi Sue,

          So sorry I posted your message to the group, I hope it doesn't stir up anything or ruffle feathers.
          I cannot find a way to delete it. So sorry.

          kathryn