Album Amicorum exhibition at Dolmabahçe Palace Istanbul

  • marblasia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      esteemed members of this group and other non member pillars of the global marbling artists society (21) will be in Istanbul,

      mark your calendars for October the 15th

      we will be happy to witness this event and meet the artists.

      ps.we are trying to inspire local marbling artists to make their own paper at our newly established Kağıthane Municipality Handpaper Making Center