conditions

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2012
      Well, I just proved, that like Iris says, sometimes you can have all the
      wrong conditions and the marbling still works and vice versa. I marble my
      scarves outside in a screen tent in the Summer, which is rapidly turning to
      Fall here. The air temperature is 50F at best and my tank is in the shade
      right now. So the gel and the water in the buckets were so cold they were
      turning my hands red, but my scarves turned out okay anyway. Some of the
      colors were "sulking" and didn't want to play, but I just tried other
      combinations until I had one that worked. Some of the colors that wouldn't
      work with the black first would work by themselves as the first color.

      Other times, I do it inside in the winter, but it's so messy, I'd rather do
      it outside. This is probably the last day for the tank to be outside, then
      I have to clean it and move it inside where I have to put towels down
      everywhere, since it goes into my second bedroom.

      Not looking forward to Winter, but I'll have to accept it sooner or later.
      The geese are flying out now.

      Sue Cole
      Fairbanks, Alaska

    • Sohail Akhtar
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        hi. i m sohail from Karachi, Pakistan.  some one please tell me how marble a t-shirt?. thanks