Re: [Marbling] Carrageenan Shelf Life

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      I have kept it many years NOT well packed, just loose, and in a moderately dampish basement to boot. It worked fine. If it works, use it! Don't worry! I never had a shelf life date marked on anything. I have actually discovered packets I had taken to do workshops years before, that I forgot to unpack. Could be easily four or five years or more, it still worked just fine. I was amazed.

      IrisNevins
      www.marbling.paper.com

      On 09/10/12, kathrynfanelli<kathrynfanelli@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      What is the shelf life for powdered Carrageenan that is well packaged?

      Thanks!

    • kathryn fanelli
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        Thank you Iris!

        Kathryn

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2012
          Well, the stuff I brought from Canada 30 years ago doesn't seem to work any
          more.

          Yehuda Miklaf

          fritzmiklaf@...

          www.yehudamiklaf.com