Re:Problem Solving for Marblers (OVER!)

  • Milena Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
      Why does this keep coming up as a reminder????
      The session was July 14th...long ago.
      There are no other sessions scheduled!!!
      Milena: Angry Marbler!

      Marbling@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Problem Solving for Marblers
      >
      > Date: Monday, September 3, 2001
      > Time: 1:00PM - 4:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)
      >
      > Columbia College Center for Book & Paper Arts, Chicago, IL. USA/
      > facilitator: Milena Hughes, marbler/ register & info at
      > 312.344.6630

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001
        Hmmm..I will go investigate--it is seemingly on auto pilot--so--must be in
        the calendar somewhere and primed to pop in on certain dates....
        Jill

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • jdolphin@sprint.ca
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 20, 2001