Aaron and mc

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
      I use the mc primarily for large things like the scarves and some of my
      other friends who do a lot of output use it as well, but others like
      Georgie Sharp in Australia and several other that do scarves and large
      sheets use the carageen. Caryl Hanc, I believe said it was like Fords and
      Chevys - some people like one, some people llike the other. I also mix
      them together at times.

      There are also different types as we have discussed, like the HEC as
      opposed to the mc.

      The type that Volcano Arts carries does not use ammonia either.

      Don't know if this helps or not.
      Sue

    • carylhanc@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2012
        And here is another question to "muddy" the waters, so to speak. What is the difference chemically between guar gum and the "monogum" product that ProChemical and Dye sells? And the respective recipes?

        Thanks and best wishes for floating colors!
        Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis