Aaron and Martha Stewart

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      when I watched the Martha Stewart video, I and several other people were
      horrified at the way she was doing it. She told her guest to "throw" the
      paper on and had mixed up the gel really thick. Most people are taught to
      put the paper on slowly from one diagonal corner to the other or from the
      middle down. I describe my gel consistency for marbling as a little
      thinner than pancake syrup.

      The one useful tip she had besides the combs made with toothpicks on
      cardboard was to gently tap the back of the paper to remove air bubbles. I
      have since tried that when I can see one that I missed and it works.
      Sue