NEW book

  • woshidaawu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2012
      I bought a new book about marbling in online shopping.It is on the way . I hope it will be useful. "MARBLING TECHNIQUES", it is the only one left.
      The Ultimate Marbling Handbook: A Guide to Basic and Advanced Techniques for Marbling Paper and Fabric.I can't buy this book in china.No one sells it. And the price is very expensive.