marbling in Brazil...

  • cepporto
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2012
      Hello!
      I use acrylic paint Liquitex, Golden and Amsterdam Expert, only the black color of the Golden (carbon black).
      The metallic, mix with the tubes of Jacquard.
      The base is carrageenan, 8 g for 1 liter of water and the inks are diluted in distilled water. The aluminum sulfate, I do the dilution of 100 ml for 10 grams.
      What is missing so that the colors appear stronger on black paper and gold and silver appear on paper of any color.
      In Brazil there are few practitioners of this technique and none willing to explain.
      I like my roles the way they are today, but would like to understand this difference. I've mixed in the ink acriica various products ... rabbit skin glue, floor wax, isopropyl alcohol, primer, paint and model airplanes and more ... all to no avail ..
      Thank you for your attention.