My Photos

  • woshidaawu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      I took some photos and puted them on my blog,but I don't know whether you can see it.

      http://lmj8814.blog.163.com/blog/static/14541802320127810441944/

      The picture"IMG_4720" shows the situation of 3 drops of paint on the carrageenan,and the picture "IMG_4721" shows 4 seconds after I droped the paint in the carrageenan.You can see,the color spreads,and the outline isn't a circle. Once again, I diluted the PHOTO FLO, but it did not effect.
      I save the carrageenan in a refrigerator at 41 degrees Fahrenheit.Here is in summer,the temperature is 84.2 degrees Fahrenheit indoor.