Re: My color can float! New problems!

  • George Reynolds
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 6, 2012
      Sorry for jumping into this conversation late but I want to mention that I have no problem getting Liquitex Paints to float - I do this by adding about 50% Golden Medium and then diluting with water till its about the consistency of whole milk (I tried it with Liqutex medium I simply could not get it to work as well). It works great. The behavior of the paint is temperature dependent I discovered recently. Normally I work in my basement which is around 65 to 70 degrees Fahrenheit but a few days ago did a demo outdoors with the temp around 90. The paint started to breakup in ways I have never seen. Back in my basement the last couple of days everything is back to normal. Anyway try the Golden Medium approach and see how it works. I have never used Photo Flo so I cant compare.
      George