Re: [Marbling] Re: My question

  • Lucila Nunes de Vargas
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012
      Can´t it be the water quality? I noticed when I use rain water, in my case with methocell it works better than tap water.

      ________________________________
      De: woshidaawu <woshidaawu@...>
      Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Terça-feira, 31 de Julho de 2012 23:27
      Assunto: [Marbling] Re: My question

      Thank you for your advice.I'm going to do the experiment immediately
      .I diluted the paint with water.How to determine the concentration of milk? By experience?

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 1, 2012
        Can be anything! When i collected rain water, and compared, the hard tap water was better, with carrageenan anyway. It may not be so for everyone!
        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        De: woshidaawu <woshidaawu@...>
        Para: Marbling@yahoogroups.com