Re: Fwd: sinking paint

  • Bill Colvard
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31 9:13 AM
      Thanks for those videos. I especially enjoyed the first one. I saw a
      video on youtube once and have never found it again. 2 women in
      Australia, I think or maybe New Zealand marbling very large pieces of
      fabric with oil inks. They got much more vibrant colors than I have ever
      gotten with acrylic. Have you by chance seen it or know who they are? I
      know it's a longshot but you seem to know about youtube marbling videos.

      Thanks again for posting them.

      Bill Colvard
    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
        You must be referring to Georgie Sharp from Australia.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OILOfT1bs

        > Thanks for those videos. I especially enjoyed the first one. I saw a
        > video on youtube once and have never found it again. 2 women in
        > Australia, I think or maybe New Zealand marbling very large pieces of
        > fabric with oil inks. They got much more vibrant colors than I have ever
        > gotten with acrylic. Have you by chance seen it or know who they are? I
        > know it's a longshot but you seem to know about youtube marbling videos.
        >
        > Thanks again for posting them.
        >
        > Bill Colvard

      • Bill Colvard
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012