Fwd: sinking paint

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
      of course, this is the one time I didn't save the link to my Word
      document. In the meantime, here is another one about large scale cloth
      marbling.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_vYehXdppI&feature=related

      In this one, he uses Jacquards Dynaflow which is similar to, but different
      from the airbrush paints:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsjjssxjaFo&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL7F9B5F00F40FB38F

      this guy is one of my favorites:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vk-Ta7ichz4&feature=related

      I'll keep looking for the other one Iw as talking about.
      Sue

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 31, 2012
        Thanks for those videos. I especially enjoyed the first one. I saw a
        video on youtube once and have never found it again. 2 women in
        Australia, I think or maybe New Zealand marbling very large pieces of
        fabric with oil inks. They got much more vibrant colors than I have ever
        gotten with acrylic. Have you by chance seen it or know who they are? I
        know it's a longshot but you seem to know about youtube marbling videos.

        Thanks again for posting them.

        Bill Colvard
      • angchengsiew
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2012
          You must be referring to Georgie Sharp from Australia.

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54OILOfT1bs

          > Thanks for those videos. I especially enjoyed the first one. I saw a
          > video on youtube once and have never found it again. 2 women in
          > Australia, I think or maybe New Zealand marbling very large pieces of
          > fabric with oil inks. They got much more vibrant colors than I have ever
          > gotten with acrylic. Have you by chance seen it or know who they are? I
          > know it's a longshot but you seem to know about youtube marbling videos.
          >
          > Thanks again for posting them.
          >
          > Bill Colvard

        • Bill Colvard
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2012