Re: [Marbling] Re: Photo-flo

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28 1:33 AM
      Hi liangzhen

      I had a problem with paints sinking also.  It can be that the aints are too thick - thin with water and perhaps a very little of the photoflo we have been talking about.   I also found that the paints were sinking because the water base was too thickened too much.

      Craig
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28 7:07 AM
        Is it possible that Liangzhen is using undiluted color straight from the bottle?

        Robin