sinlking paint

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      forgot to say, if most of your paint is sinking, it is likely too thick.
      Try adding more water to it first to see if that solves the problem. If it
      spreads too much, then it is too thin.

      Here's a new video I found showing the process. They used Jacquard
      airbrush paints, which I have found to be almost TOO thin because they
      spread so much. It is speeded up, and as you can see, some of the paints
      still sink. Sometimes they sink because they don't "play well" together.
      I have found black to be the diva - if you don't put it on first, it almost
      always sinks, so the key is to experiment and keep notes for yourself.
      HTH
      Sue

    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2012
        Sue, You did not include the link to the video.

        John Ang