Photo-flo

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 26, 2012
      This is the best source of Photo Flo that I have found. It's a large
      bottle, so will last you a llong time:

      http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/28195-REG/Kodak_1464510_Photo_Flo_200_Solution.html

      You can also use Acrylic Flow Release by Golden, or Galen Berry has a type
      of gall on his site, or you can go to

      or you can find real gall for watercolors here:
      http://www.volcanoarts.com/cart/marbling/index.htm#Supplies

      I hasve also used diluted dishwashingl iquid, the clear kind, or oven
      diluted Jet-dri for dishwashers.
      HTH
      Sue Cole

    • woshidaawu
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
        Rely on you to provide the clues, I found it in China.Exactly the same thing.I will buy it.
        thanks!
        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:

        > This is the best source of Photo Flo that I have found. It's a large
        > bottle, so will last you a llong time:
        >
        > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/28195-REG/Kodak_1464510_Photo_Flo_200_Solution.html
        >
        > You can also use Acrylic Flow Release by Golden, or Galen Berry has a type
        > of gall on his site, or you can go to
        >
        > or you can find real gall for watercolors here:
        > http://www.volcanoarts.com/cart/marbling/index.htm#Supplies
        >
        > I hasve also used diluted dishwashingl iquid, the clear kind, or oven
        > diluted Jet-dri for dishwashers.
        > HTH
        > Sue Cole

      • Cynthia Eaton
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
          May I ask your name and what part of China you are in? Is marbling popular
          where you are? I would love to see pictures of your work as you learn.
          On Jul 27, 2012 12:56 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Rely on you to provide the clues, I found it in China.Exactly the same
          > thing.I will buy it.
          > thanks!
          > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > This is the best source of Photo Flo that I have found. It's a large
          > > bottle, so will last you a llong time:
          > >

          > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/28195-REG/Kodak_1464510_Photo_Flo_200_Solution.html
          > >
          > > You can also use Acrylic Flow Release by Golden, or Galen Berry has a
          > type
          > > of gall on his site, or you can go to
          > >
          > > or you can find real gall for watercolors here:
          > > http://www.volcanoarts.com/cart/marbling/index.htm#Supplies
          > >
          > > I hasve also used diluted dishwashingl iquid, the clear kind, or oven
          > > diluted Jet-dri for dishwashers.
          > > HTH
          > > Sue Cole

        • woshidaawu
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 27, 2012
            I Weifang City in Shandong Province.my name is liangzhen.There is no marbling.I do not work.My color is still not floating.I continue to experiment it.If I succeed, will you see it.:)

            --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Eaton <cre8ton@...> wrote:

            > May I ask your name and what part of China you are in? Is marbling popular
            > where you are? I would love to see pictures of your work as you learn.
            > On Jul 27, 2012 12:56 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:
            >
            > > **
            > >

            > > Rely on you to provide the clues, I found it in China.Exactly the same
            > > thing.I will buy it.
            > > thanks!
            > > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > This is the best source of Photo Flo that I have found. It's a large
            > > > bottle, so will last you a llong time:
            > > >

            > > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/28195-REG/Kodak_1464510_Photo_Flo_200_Solution.html
            > > >
            > > > You can also use Acrylic Flow Release by Golden, or Galen Berry has a
            > > type
            > > > of gall on his site, or you can go to
            > > >
            > > > or you can find real gall for watercolors here:
            > > > http://www.volcanoarts.com/cart/marbling/index.htm#Supplies
            > > >
            > > > I hasve also used diluted dishwashingl iquid, the clear kind, or oven
            > > > diluted Jet-dri for dishwashers.
            > > > HTH
            > > > Sue Cole

          • Craig
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 28, 2012
              Hi liangzhen

              I had a problem with paints sinking also.  It can be that the aints are too thick - thin with water and perhaps a very little of the photoflo we have been talking about.   I also found that the paints were sinking because the water base was too thickened too much.

              Craig

              --- In mailto:Marbling%40yahoogroups.com, Cynthia Eaton <cre8ton@...> wrote:

              > May I ask your name and what part of China you are in? Is marbling popular
              > where you are? I would love to see pictures of your work as you learn.
              > On Jul 27, 2012 12:56 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:
              >
              > > **
              > >

              > > Rely on you to provide the clues, I found it in China.Exactly the same
              > > thing.I will buy it.
              > > thanks!
              > > --- In mailto:Marbling%40yahoogroups.com, Sue Cole <akartisan@> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > This is the best source of Photo Flo that I have found. It's a large
              > > > bottle, so will last you a llong time:
              > > >

              > > http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/28195-REG/Kodak_1464510_Photo_Flo_200_Solution.html
              > > >
              > > > You can also use Acrylic Flow Release by Golden, or Galen Berry has a
              > > type
              > > > of gall on his site, or you can go to
              > > >
              > > > or you can find real gall for watercolors here:
              > > > http://www.volcanoarts.com/cart/marbling/index.htm#Supplies
              > > >
              > > > I hasve also used diluted dishwashingl iquid, the clear kind, or oven
              > > > diluted Jet-dri for dishwashers.
              > > > HTH
              > > > Sue Cole

            • Robin Heyeck
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 28, 2012
                Is it possible that Liangzhen is using undiluted color straight from the bottle?

                Robin