Re: Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here, want to be able to acquire knowledge.

  • woshidaawu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
      Thank you for your answer.I guess my paint is lead to unsuccessful because.I paint cans inside into the gall.And adjust the number of gall.
      A lot of color will sink in the end the Ministry of very few will be on the surface.The proliferation of round, very irregular,Dispersion.
      Do you have a solution?
      I hope the online translator did not give you a great deal of obstacles.

      Thanks again for your help.