Re: Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here, want to be able to acquire knowledge.

  • woshidaawu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
      Thank you for your answer. I can not find the Kodak fotoflow.I even not find any relevant meaning.fotoflow,I totally can not find the meaning of this word.Can you give more explanation of this word, to facilitate me to find this kind of material.Afternoon I went back to try to buy watercolor,Thanks for your watercolor of this proposal.Ox bile has received.I will continue to experiment once more.
      Have to say that online translation is awkward.My language is very limited. Please forgive me

      Thanks again
    • woshidaawu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
        Thank you for your answer.I guess my paint is lead to unsuccessful because.I paint cans inside into the gall.And adjust the number of gall.
        A lot of color will sink in the end the Ministry of very few will be on the surface.The proliferation of round, very irregular,Dispersion.
        Do you have a solution?
        I hope the online translator did not give you a great deal of obstacles.

        Thanks again for your help.