Re: [Marbling] Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here, want to be able to acquire knowledge.

  • Nancy Akerly
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
      You are using a great source for information on marbling. When paint sinks to the bottom instead of spreading, you must add a drop or two of gall to your jar of paint. Try again. If it still sinks to the bottom, add a drop or more gall until the paint spreads as you wish. Good luck!
      Nancy Akerly

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts
      http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com

      On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:30 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:

      > Happened to see the art on the network.Very like.I come from China.The country finding out the relevant information in this regard, buy less books.This group is found on the network.My English is very limited, the page is to rely on online translation.Therefore, the statement is unreasonable, please forgive me.
      > I encountered some problems.My information comes from http://marbleart.us/MarblingSupplies.htm
      > Now I paint sinking into the bottom of the container.Please advice me how to solve this problem.
      >
      > Very grateful

    • woshidaawu
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
        Thank you for your answer. I can not find the Kodak fotoflow.I even not find any relevant meaning.fotoflow,I totally can not find the meaning of this word.Can you give more explanation of this word, to facilitate me to find this kind of material.Afternoon I went back to try to buy watercolor,Thanks for your watercolor of this proposal.Ox bile has received.I will continue to experiment once more.
        Have to say that online translation is awkward.My language is very limited. Please forgive me

        Thanks again
      • woshidaawu
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2012
          Thank you for your answer.I guess my paint is lead to unsuccessful because.I paint cans inside into the gall.And adjust the number of gall.
          A lot of color will sink in the end the Ministry of very few will be on the surface.The proliferation of round, very irregular,Dispersion.
          Do you have a solution?
          I hope the online translator did not give you a great deal of obstacles.

          Thanks again for your help.