Hello, everyone, I am glad to be here, want to be able to acquire knowledge.

  • woshidaawu
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 25 6:30 AM
      Happened to see the art on the network.Very like.I come from China.The country finding out the relevant information in this regard, buy less books.This group is found on the network.My English is very limited, the page is to rely on online translation.Therefore, the statement is unreasonable, please forgive me.
      I encountered some problems.My information comes from http://marbleart.us/MarblingSupplies.htm
      Now I paint sinking into the bottom of the container.Please advice me how to solve this problem.

      Very grateful
    • Cynthia Eaton
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25 7:44 AM
        Welcome,
        Probably need to add a surfactant to the paint. If you are using acrylic
        paint start with "Kodak fotoflow" add 1 or 2 drops to10 to 15 milliliters
        of paint. The experiment to see out the paint will float and spread out
        well. Keep adding only 1 drop or 2 drops at a time until the paint behaves
        well. Caution, too much will make the paint spread too much. If you can not
        find the "Kodak fotoflow" you can try diluting some dish washing liquid
        soap in some water, then use this instead of the "Kodak fotoflow". If you
        are using water color paint you will need to find "ox gall" this is easily
        ordered on line from many marbling suppliers. Marblerart.com deals in
        acrylic paint and supplies. You might try www.colophonbookarts.com. Or
        others.

        I hope the online translator is good. Welcome to this group. I am so happy
        you have written this question.

        I am Cyndy. Good luck.
        On Jul 25, 2012 6:30 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Happened to see the art on the network.Very like.I come from China.The
        > country finding out the relevant information in this regard, buy less
        > books.This group is found on the network.My English is very limited, the
        > page is to rely on online translation.Therefore, the statement is
        > unreasonable, please forgive me.
        > I encountered some problems.My information comes from
        > http://marbleart.us/MarblingSupplies.htm
        > Now I paint sinking into the bottom of the container.Please advice me how
        > to solve this problem.
        >
        > Very grateful

      • Nancy Akerly
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25 12:00 PM
          You are using a great source for information on marbling. When paint sinks to the bottom instead of spreading, you must add a drop or two of gall to your jar of paint. Try again. If it still sinks to the bottom, add a drop or more gall until the paint spreads as you wish. Good luck!
          Nancy Akerly

          Sent from my iPad
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts
          http://www.libertygrovepaperarts.com

          On Jul 25, 2012, at 8:30 AM, "woshidaawu" <woshidaawu@...> wrote:

          > Happened to see the art on the network.Very like.I come from China.The country finding out the relevant information in this regard, buy less books.This group is found on the network.My English is very limited, the page is to rely on online translation.Therefore, the statement is unreasonable, please forgive me.
          > I encountered some problems.My information comes from http://marbleart.us/MarblingSupplies.htm
          > Now I paint sinking into the bottom of the container.Please advice me how to solve this problem.
          >
          > Very grateful

        • woshidaawu
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25 7:59 PM
            Thank you for your answer. I can not find the Kodak fotoflow.I even not find any relevant meaning.fotoflow,I totally can not find the meaning of this word.Can you give more explanation of this word, to facilitate me to find this kind of material.Afternoon I went back to try to buy watercolor,Thanks for your watercolor of this proposal.Ox bile has received.I will continue to experiment once more.
            Have to say that online translation is awkward.My language is very limited. Please forgive me

            Thanks again
          • woshidaawu
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 25 8:13 PM
              Thank you for your answer.I guess my paint is lead to unsuccessful because.I paint cans inside into the gall.And adjust the number of gall.
              A lot of color will sink in the end the Ministry of very few will be on the surface.The proliferation of round, very irregular,Dispersion.
              Do you have a solution?
              I hope the online translator did not give you a great deal of obstacles.

              Thanks again for your help.