RE: [Marbling] Re: Oil colors

  • Thomas D' Aquin
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 24, 2012
      hello anne, I have bee3n marbling with oil colors for 50 years. I dont kn ow how to put my marblings on
      the net. but if you will send me your snsil mail address, I will send you some laser prints of my marblings.
      sincerly, Tomas Viavant. oilonwater@...

      To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
      From: mypeonies@...
      Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 10:16:42 -0400
      Subject: [Marbling] Re: Oil colors

      Welcome Chris. I am planning to try marbling paper and fabric using oil

      colours and am wondering if it will work.

      Anne