Classes & Corn

  • kumqtmay@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      It's less than a month away from workshops in Centerville, OH at Marco's Paper-- my favorite paper store in Ohio. Monday, August 6, 2012 will feature two 3-hour sessions in "Marbling Paper," 9am to 12pm and another separate time 3:30pm to 6:30pm. Reasonable fee, small class size, all tools & materials supplied for use during sessions. Check out www.marcospaper.com to sign up online. Convenient to OH, northern KY and western IN.

      A bookbinding customer of both Marco's & mine set this up, so I'd like to really fill the workshops for her work. Classes will be aimed at beginners, but anyone who would like to leave the mess somewhere other than home is welcome to sign up! Please feel free to pass this information to interested parties! Thanks!

      On another note, my gallery & studio is nearby a third-generation broom maker. I am lucky to have a ready source for broomcorn for making whisks both for myself & for classes. (I actually trade Subway sandwiches for the broomcorn!) If anyone is interested in a source for broomcorn, let me know & I will put you in contact with David & Tammie at Ogle's Broom Shop.

      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas
      Facebook.com/seenmymarbles?
      Cliff Dwellers Gallery