marbling again

  • Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2000
      After a break of about ten years, I finally did some marbling again. A
      local artist wanted to see how it was done, so I told him that if he
      built a tray and got everything organized, I would come over and guide
      him through it. Everything worked beautifully, except that the papers he
      chose were very thin and hard to lay down smoothly. I think this will
      inspire me to set up a tank in my studio again.

      Many thanks to Iris for advice.

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem
      <mfritz@...>