Re: [Marbling] Re: To Sharon

  • Nancy Akerly
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
      Sharon, I also have taken instruction from Galen. There is none better! And his instruction manual is terrific, clear and thorough. I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is home in OK right now, but shortly on his way East. Give him a call. Easy to work with and very dependable.
      Good luck!
      Nancy

      Sent from my iPad
      Liberty Grove Paper Arts