Re: [Marbling] Re: To Sharon

  • John Pratt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10 5:59 PM
      Galen Berry has a good instruction manual for marbling. Check his
      web site, marbleart.com for information. You might check Diane
      Maurer's book "Marbling A Complete Guide to Creating Beautiful
      Patterned Papers and Fabrics". Each pattern has a small diagram
      showing how the pattern is made. If you are good at self teaching
      with a good guide book you should have success. Some times a
      short cut to the tricks of the trade can be learned from taking a
      class or the hard way of trial and error.
      Galens class schedule is on his web site.

      John

    • Nancy Akerly
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10 6:18 PM
        Sharon, I also have taken instruction from Galen. There is none better! And his instruction manual is terrific, clear and thorough. I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is home in OK right now, but shortly on his way East. Give him a call. Easy to work with and very dependable.
        Good luck!
        Nancy

        Sent from my iPad
        Liberty Grove Paper Arts