Re: [Marbling] Re: To Sharon

  • Sharon Gellerman
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
      I've talked to Galen a few times, I wanted to come to his house and work
      one day with him, but he said he does not do it anymore that's why i
      toughed I'll try Mimi perhaps after you suggested it.
      if you have a facebook page can you please look me up and click like forme
      ? (color vibe designs)

      --
      *Sharon Gellerman*
      *ColorVibe Designs*

    • John Pratt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
        Galen Berry has a good instruction manual for marbling. Check his
        web site, marbleart.com for information. You might check Diane
        Maurer's book "Marbling A Complete Guide to Creating Beautiful
        Patterned Papers and Fabrics". Each pattern has a small diagram
        showing how the pattern is made. If you are good at self teaching
        with a good guide book you should have success. Some times a
        short cut to the tricks of the trade can be learned from taking a
        class or the hard way of trial and error.
        Galens class schedule is on his web site.

        John

      • Nancy Akerly
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
          Sharon, I also have taken instruction from Galen. There is none better! And his instruction manual is terrific, clear and thorough. I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is home in OK right now, but shortly on his way East. Give him a call. Easy to work with and very dependable.
          Good luck!
          Nancy

          Sent from my iPad
          Liberty Grove Paper Arts