Re: To Sharon

  • Linda Moran
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
      We've taken a class from Galen Berry, and he is fabulous. He helped us overcome some serious problems we were having. If you haven't heard from him, don't give up. He travels a lot and only gets to mails (and paint orders) when he is home, so it might take a while for him to get back with you.

      Linda Moran in Tucson
      Marble-T Design
      Http://www.marbledfab.com

      Sent from my iPad
    • Sharon Gellerman
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
        I've talked to Galen a few times, I wanted to come to his house and work
        one day with him, but he said he does not do it anymore that's why i
        toughed I'll try Mimi perhaps after you suggested it.
        if you have a facebook page can you please look me up and click like forme
        ? (color vibe designs)

        --
        *Sharon Gellerman*
        *ColorVibe Designs*

      • John Pratt
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
          Galen Berry has a good instruction manual for marbling. Check his
          web site, marbleart.com for information. You might check Diane
          Maurer's book "Marbling A Complete Guide to Creating Beautiful
          Patterned Papers and Fabrics". Each pattern has a small diagram
          showing how the pattern is made. If you are good at self teaching
          with a good guide book you should have success. Some times a
          short cut to the tricks of the trade can be learned from taking a
          class or the hard way of trial and error.
          Galens class schedule is on his web site.

          John

        • Nancy Akerly
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 10, 2012
            Sharon, I also have taken instruction from Galen. There is none better! And his instruction manual is terrific, clear and thorough. I couldn't recommend him more highly. He is home in OK right now, but shortly on his way East. Give him a call. Easy to work with and very dependable.
            Good luck!
            Nancy

            Sent from my iPad
            Liberty Grove Paper Arts