Marbling work shop

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hi Everyone, I've been marbling for 7 years now, doing really well, this is what I do for living BUT I would love to take a work shop under a master. I'm self thought any recomendations? alot of people in my area ask me if I will teach and Iwould love too after I take a class with a master and get evaluaded by someone in our field. I hope I'm explaning my self clear enough.

      you can see my work at www.colorvibedesigns.com it's shows some of the thing that I do as well as my facebook page just look up color vibe designs if you wish, there are some silk pieces that i streched on canvas.
      Thank you
      Sharon Gellerman