another link

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      also, on the Suminagashi film, she doesn't say so, but the colored inks she
      uses are the Boko Undo ones - I recognize them by the packaging. The paper
      is not prepared with anything for Suminigashi.

      I had saved this one in my folder on links:

      http://www.wearedesignbureau.com/projects/against-the-grain/

      My impression is that she works out the design on paper, then somehow gets
      them printed on the wood panels, then stains them and designs how they go
      together.

      Sue