About acrylics

  • dima
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
      Hi marblers!

      I have a little question, if someone can help me. I'm using acrylic paint for paper marbling, but after drying the colors get a pale tint.
      In this instance, what can I do?

      Greetings,
      Chris
    • John Pratt
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 2, 2012
        Chris

        You don't say what brand of paint you are using. I have used
        Utrect and Golden Liquids with no problems of change in tint.
        Student grade acrylics do not have as much pigment as artist grade,
        which may be your problem.

        John

        -----