Contacting cockerell

  • anthonianthonianthoni
    Message 1 of 3 , May 24 9:58 AM
      Dear marblers ;

      Does cockerell marbled papers have a website? . If they do not, is there any other way in which I may contact them to arrange a visit?

      Regards
      Anthony
    • Louise
      Message 2 of 3 , May 25 5:08 AM
        I have heard that the chap who was producing the Cockrell marbled papers is no longer able to work due to ill health, so I do not think there is a functioning workshop anymore.

        Someone else may have more information / may correct me?

        Louise
      • Charlotte Schäfer
        Message 3 of 3 , May 25 9:50 AM
          Hello,
          the 'chap' is called 'Peter Rogers' and he is a very nice man. Here the address:
          Cockerell Marbled Paper
          94 Wimpole Road
          CB3 7AD Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
          Phone +44 (0)1223 26430