Marble paper course

  • LouBrockman@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2001
      I thought you might be interested to hear some more detailed information
      about the paper marbling course that is to be run at Oxford Brookes
      University, England from 13 - 16 August 2001.

      The course is to be run by Victoria Hall one of the UK's finest marble paper
      producers.

      The course will include Suminagashi and water colour marbling and reference
      will also be made to other marbling options and mediums.  Original papers,
      slides and other items will be used to chart the historical developments of
      the art whilst not omitting works by contemporary makers around the world.

      The course costs £295.

      If you are interested or require more information please contact me at
      LouBrockman@...

      Thank you

      Lou