Re: [Marbling] Bookbinding/Marbling—Sealing Marble d paper

  • Carol Pratt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2012
      As a conservator and hand binder (now retired), I usually protected papers
      used on the outside of a book. While I didn't go to the extent that Iris
      described, I used a micropolymer wax, such as Renaissance Wax or SC6000,
      both of which are available through conservation suppliers.

      (see TALAS <
      http://apps.webcreate.com/ecom/catalog/product_listing.cfm?ClientID=15&CategoryFullID=164
      >)

      Carol Pratt