Marbling Paper Workshops

  • kumqtmay@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2012
      Am excited to announce that I will be teaching two separate 3-hour sessions of paper marbling at my favorite paper store in Ohio, Marco's Paper. The class is aimed at a beginning level & will be targeting applications to bookbinding, cards & mixed media. Many patterns & adaptations will be explored on a variety of different papers.

      Monday, August 6, 2012
      Morning session: 9:30am - 12:30 pm
      Afternoon session: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

      Please help spread the word! Marco's Paper phone # 937-433-7030
      Classes are listed on their website under "Retail Classes".
      Convenient to Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana!

      Thanks!

      Creatively,
      Pat K. Thomas