Re: Re: [Marbling] "Spanish " type ebru

  • Hüseyin Kaya
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2012
      Hi,

      Did you ever think why it was said the Spanish marbling. Spanish marbling
      paperis called for, such as shaking shake matador cape.There is no need to
      take any action on the paper.
      Do this for waving paper which one is smaller than the tray. Dexterity in
      your hands, not on paper

      ebrizmir is a group of ebru artist in �zmir in Turkey.

      Best Wishes,

      H�seyin KAYA
      www.huseyinkaya.org

      --
      H�seyin KAYA

      <http://www.huseyinkaya.org>www.huseyinkaya.org

      Message 2 of 5 , May 3, 2012
        Yes, you have to shake (or wave it down) it of course, but I found it works to also crease the paper, as for Moire. You can do it without creasing if you move the paper around wiggling it as you wave or "shake" it. I think I will try to remember to do some soon, Thanks for your information.
        Iris Nevins
        www.marblingpaper.com

        On 05/03/12, H�seyin Kaya<huseyinkaya34@...> wrote:

        Hi,

        Did you ever think why it was said the Spanish marbling. Spanish marbling
        paperis called for, such as shaking shake matador cape.There is no need to
        take any action on the paper.
        Do this for waving paper which one is smaller than the tray. Dexterity in
        your hands, not on paper

        ebrizmir is a group of ebru artist in �zmir in Turkey.

        Best Wishes,

        H�seyin KAYA
        www.huseyinkaya.org

        --
        H�seyin KAYA

        <http://www.huseyinkaya.org>www.huseyinkaya.org

      • süreyya uyan
        Message 3 of 5 , May 3, 2012
          Hi Antony and the other friends
          Thank you for your generousity for our marbling works..It is honour and pleasure for us sharing with you..
          Group Ebrizmir from Turkey
          www.ebrizmir.org