marbogum

  • Sue Cole
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
      The directions for mixing it are on the site. They also have premixed
      marbling paints.
      Sue

    • marines bengoa
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2012
        I only use marbo gum for my size. It works fine and is less expensive than carraghenann (I thing is misspelled) Two tablespoons per gallon of water. I use a blender (just for this, not food), filling the cup to its fullest with water and while running I add the first tablespoon. Let the blender run for about a minute and repeat the process with the second tablespoon. Some marbo gum will stick to the top of the cup. I scrape it with a rubber spatula and blend it with more water. I add to the tray any water left in the gallon. Afterwards I mix the size in the tray with a rubber squeegee and let it sit coverd until the next day since I usually mix the size at night. Hope this helps.