No wrinkles after drying

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 21, 2012
      ... that's why I've suggested to reconsider materials and techniques. If both are correct, the problem is next to non-existant, even with paste papers.

      The ill effects of ironing don't show immediately except with very high temperature and much pressure. However, it's a long term phenomenon and one of the reasons for the deplorable state of many industrial produced glossy 19th century papers.

      Susanne Krause