Re: [Marbling] Greens

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      Anthony....my pthalo green does NOT suffer from this. It is all in the manufacture. To make it more forest I will add ultramarine, still no problem. You might water it down and it should need less gall and still be bright.
      Iris Nevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      On 03/16/12, anthonianthonianthoni<anthonianthonianthoni@...> wrote:

      Dear marblers;
      The green I use is a mixture of ochere and prussian ( actualy phlatato )blue. However, the mixture seens to need an incrediable amount of gall to spread, and even then, a lot of it tends to sink.

      Can any of you recomend another green? . I have tried phaltato green, but it seens to suffer from the same problem

      Regards;
      Anthony