Greens

  • anthonianthonianthoni
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2012
      Dear marblers;
      The green I use is a mixture of yellow ochere and prussian ( actualy phlatato )blue.
      However, the mixture seens to need an incrediable amount of gall to spread, and
      even then, a lot of it tends to sink.

      Can any of you recomend another green? . I have tried phaltato green, but it
      seens to suffer from the same problem

      Regards;
      Anthony