Re: Massachusetts workshop

  • Mike Whittington
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 5, 2000
      Hi Jill

      I hope I'm right and that you are the originator of the e-mail group

      Is anyone planning a website for the marbling list

      I'd be happy to help or if there are no plans I'd be happy to set one up and run it.

      I run one for the Niagara Calligraphy Guild you can see it at

      http://www.vaxxine.com

      We could include (just a suggestion)

      Where to get supplies
      Link to marbling sites
      Workshop notices
      Book reviews/ book list
      Museums/exhibitions etc

      I'm no expert my self, just dabble a little, but I certinly like seeing good marbling
      Any news about Ink and Gall, I know they had a fire

      Any thoughts

      Mike Whittington

      Niagara Falls Ontario

      Shortcut URL to this page: