Layering or stencil marbling

  • Ingridi
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 4:22 PM
      Thank you Iris for mentioning Christopher's work from so long ago now.
      Christopher proved the Collectors wrong who thought the marbled paintings
      to be collages. He painstakingly reproduced some very difficult pieces
      and if anyone would like to read more about it I show some on my blog:
      http://cweimannmarbledworks.blogspot.com
      There are references to articles and a digital prospectus as well.
      Kind regards, Ingrid Weimann