mailing list

  • Marie Palowoda
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 12 10:38 PM
      hello all,
      i have been requested to post the international marblers' clearinghouse form on the marbing newsgroup site.  this is the form that puts/keeps your name on the mailing list for the gathering 2002 and other marblling events.
      some of you have already returned this form to me so you do not need to do it again.  however, those who have not, need to do so asap in order to remain on the mailing list.
      i have included the form as an attachment to this message because i don't know how else to do it.  if folks have problems, perhaps someone can explain how to go another route.
      thanks for your cooperation,
      marie

      Marbled Artworks by Marie Palowoda
      2605 W. 19th Street Road
      Greeley, CO  80634  USA
      970-352-3524
      marie@...
      http://artistsregister.com/artists/CO419
    • John Ang Cheng Siew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 12 11:10 PM
        Dear Marie,

        Am I in the list?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 13 5:38 AM
          yes, john, you are on the mailinglist.  However, you are not included in the directory which is to be published august 2002.  i need the additional section of the form for that.

          if anyone else is not sure, this newsgroup, or my own email is a very good way to check for inclusion on the mailing list. while everyone in this newsgroup may have received the initial announcement about the gathering 2002, i need the imc form returned from each person wishing to remain on the mailing list.

          thanks all,