Re: [Marbling] Layering

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2012
      I have done similar in doing marbled paintingw with stencil/resist techniques. Also Ghost marbling. but not so many layers, usually two or three. I find the pain sticks more iof you let the alum dry well in between layers.
      Iris Nevins
      www,marblingpaper.com

      On 03/01/12, kathrynfanelli<kathrynfanelli@...> wrote:

      I'm trying out some layering of color. Drying the first layer, adding the alum, letting that dry and marbling a second layer...some of the paint is washing off in some areas more than others...any suggestions? Can one layer indefinitely as long as the paper remains resilient?

      Kathryn