Re: [Marbling] Re: link for marbling database

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2012
      Shows too, how people make up names for patterns. s well. Some of them I have never heard of before and call them something different.

      On trays, troughs, etc. I have also heard TUB used. Bath too, some call it simply. I think trough is kind of a 19th century archaic term that was carried over perhaps. I kind of like the quaintness of it, but have to be able to communicate too, easily!
      IrisNevins
      www.marblingpaper.com

      On 02/29/12, hamburgerbuntpapier_de<studio@...> wrote:

      If you like nice pictures,

      But please don't rely on any of the content without thoroughly checking it. There are just too many mistakes like calling Miura Muira, and many much worse.

      Susanne Krause